P1d73 Dodge DartI accidentally ran over a large snapping turtle with my car while traveling at a high speed and couldn't switch lanes due to traffic. Now, my car's engine light is on, displaying the P1d73 Dodge Dart code. I rely heavily on my car for daily commuting to keep my job, and I won't have the funds to address this issue until Friday. I'm concerned about the extent of the damage and whether driving my car will worsen the problem. Additionally, I'm curious to know what might be causing this issue and how it can be resolved.
Here is a rewritten version of the possible causes of the DTC P1D73 for a Dodge vehiclePlease note that the following list may not encompass all potential issues, and there might be additional causes:
- Blockage or obstruction in the Active Grill Shutter (AGS).
- Malfunctioning Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator.
- Open or shorted wiring in the Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator harness.
- Poor electrical connection in the circuit of the Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator.
To address DTC P1d73 Dodge Dart in a Dodge vehicle, follow these steps
- Begin by reviewing the 'Possible Causes' mentioned above.
- Conduct a visual examination of the associated wiring harness and connectors.
- Inspect for any signs of damaged components.
- Look for any broken, bent, protruding, or corroded connector pins.
How much does it cost to diagnose Dodge error code P1D73?Diagnosing the P1d73 Dodge Dart trouble code typically requires 1.0 hour of labor. The exact cost for diagnosis can vary depending on factors such as the geographical location, the specific vehicle's make and model, and the type of engine. Typically, auto repair shops charge hourly rates ranging from $75 to $150.
P1d73 Dodge Dart